Sunday Sept 8th, 2019 from 3:30pm-8:30pm in the Canmore/Kananaskis area.
$300 non-refundable retainer due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 7 days prior to the workshop.
Classroom time (3:30pm-5:30pm)
Classroom time will take place in my Airbnb in Canmore. We will cover marketing tips, attracting your ideal client, styling the entire family, and client workflow from my first interaction to last contact. I am an open book, so come prepared with questions!
Session info (6:45pm-8:15pm)
We will head outside before sunset to capture a sweet family with a beautiful mountain backdrop. We will adventure around in the grass, throw rocks, get dirty, play games, and capture the family as raw and authentically as possible. You will learn how to control the flow of a family session and redirect when little ones have had enough or don’t want to participate. You will also learn how to connect with clients, engage children, pose/guide your family, and encourage them to be vulnerable to allow you to capture raw emotion and images that they will cherish for a lifetime.
- A casual pizza dinner will be served.
- A private facebook group will be available for the attendees to connect and interact before and after the workshop.
- Lodging is not included in the workshop cost.
- There will be a limit of 4 attendees to allow for an intimate day of learning.
- You must have transportation to Canmore.
- Attendees must be familiar with manual mode.
If you have tried to secure a seat and the workshop has sold out, please reach out to me and if there is enough interest, I will open up a second date.